Pronto per la spedizione di oggi,
tempo di consegna ca. 1-3 giorni lavorativi
- Numero Ordine: ZO330700001049
- The sturdy steel ground anchors can withstand high loads such as strong wind, storms or very energetic children.
- With the Trampolin One ground anchors you can secure your trampoline, tent, swing, slide or climbing tower against the forces of wind and more
- The spiral shape of the trampoline ground anchors makes it easy to screw into the ground and ensures a secure hold
- The round eyelets of the ground anchors are ideal for optimal and easy passage of the belt, to secure your trampoline
4 galvanised steel earth screws
4 adjustable safety belts, length each approx. 190 cm
Material: each 8 mm thick, galvanised steel, length approx. 40 cm, weight approx. 300 g
The ground anchoring secures your garden equipment such as trampoline, football goal, volleyball net, party tent, pavilion, climbing frame, children's slide and more against stronger wind and more intense activity.
Thanks to the easy handling you do not have to prepare, drill or dig anything. The spiral-shaped ground anchors can simply be screwed into the ground and then the safety belt can be led through the round eyelet.
In this reasonably priced set you get 4 ground anchors made of high-quality steel and 4 adjustable safety belts - so you can easily secure your garden tools even against heavy loads.
Trampoline One ground anchor - ground anchor set
With the Trampoline One ground anchor set you can fix various garden tools and play equipment reliably and safely in the ground: Trampoline, tent pavilion, larger tarpaulins, screens, scaffolding, swings, climbing towers or slides. The ground anchors provide your equipment with a safe foothold even when a storm is coming or your children are using the equipment vigorously. Installation is very easy: you simply screw the four spiral-shaped ground anchors into the ground and use one safety belt per ground screw to fasten the desired gardening equipment effectively and securely. There is no need to drill, dig or make a foundation for it. Please note that the nature of the soil can have an influence on the load-bearing capacity. And if your garden has hard soil, it is best to water the ground before screwing in the ground anchors.